Monday 27 February 2012

Challenge accepted and completed

Cowboy boots are kind of a big deal in Nashville
I have been awful at posting lately, I don't meant to make lame excuses but I have been traveling the past few weeks for work and it has kept me from posting.

Let me share with you my travel tales to make up for my slacking.

The South - I had the chance to visit Nashville and South Carolina this month and I can't say enough good things about the South. The weather is amazing (makes me wonder why we struggle through months and months of cold weather), the people were so friendly and polite, and there is a lot of great food in America and I ate all of it.

I learned the hard way that a lot of BBQ joints in SC are only open Friday and Saturday. This caused a lot of heartache. But likely the Smoking Pig was open on Thursday and I was able to enjoy so BBQ and sweet tea.

I also got to see first hand the school spirit that lives at American University. Makes me wish I had gone to a US school.

I am in NYC this week, and gosh darn it I love this city.

And finally, I finished my 30 day challenge!! Despite a hectic travel schedule, I was able to cram 30 yoga classes into 22 days. I would like to thank everyone for the support and in particular my pal @MarthaGallagher for taking this on with me.
Dining at the Dwarf House Chik-fil-a in Atlanta

No comments:

Post a Comment