Monday 2 January 2012

First things first

Ok, so I know what you are thinking, it's a new year and here is another clown with a new blog. A few words in my defense, I have been blogging for a while, but I was doing it over here. I had been thinking about starting a new solo blog for sometime, and figured no time like the present.

Here is what you should expect from me and this blog;
- Strong opinions
- Sarcasm
- Guest posts from my friends (they are funny and clever, you will like them)
- 30 second rants
- The occasional spelling or grammar mistake, I promise to keep them to a minimum
- I'll talk about pop culture, travel, the internet, things I find funny, things your cat or cats did, and my life in general (but only the interesting bits)

You are probably wondering who I am, so here is the crucial parts -
I live in Halifax, NS, that is in Canada for anyone not well versed in geography. I work in the wonderful world of PR/marketing/communications. Likes include travel, good food, reading, yoga, really good advertisements and funny videos on the internet. I love my family, friends, my scottish terrier, and the ocean. You can find me on Twitter - @sarahcarver12

I promise to keep this interesting, and I am always open to comments, suggestions or feedback so feel free to share. And to give you an idea, I think this is funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment